Truma Combi 4 E combines all the benefits of Combi 4 with those of an electric heater. As opposed to Truma Combi 4, it also has integrated heating elements. This allows you to run the heater at camp sites with the 12V power supply unit without the vehicle battery. Combi 4 E uses very little electricity. The heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Truma Combi 4 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
Like all Combi models, Truma Combi 4 E also combines space and water heating in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight: as opposed to an S heater, there are no obstacles that you have to walk around in your vehicle.
- Digital CP plus iNet ready control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- Frost Control automatically empties the water tank in cold weather
Truma Combi 4E heater kit contents:
- Truma Combi 4E LPG gas / 230V electric unit
- Truma CP Plus digital control panel
- John Guest gas connections
Please note that blown air outlet vents and ducting are NOT included with the Truma Combi 4E. For a new installation you will usually require appropriate ducting and heater outlet vents.
Includes digital wall mounted control panel
The Truma Combi 4E kit includes the CP Plus digital wall-mounted control panel which is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system allows remote control of your Combi 4E from your mobile phone or tablet via an app. If you also have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the CP Plus control panel can automatically operate the heater and air conditioning units in unison to ensure your living space remains comfortable.
*The Truma iNet system required an additional Truma iNet controller.
Truma Combi 4E Technical Specifications
- Heater model: Truma Combi 4E
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 510 x 450 x 300 mm
- Installation dimensions (L x W x H): 540 x 500 x 350mm**
- Weight (when empty of water): 15.1kg
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Water only): Approx. 20min.
- Heating time (from 15°C to 60°C) (Heater + Water): Approx. 80min.
- Rated thermal output (Electric): 900/1800W
- Rated thermal output (Gas): 2000/4000W
- Rated thermal output (Electric & Gas Combined): 3800W
- Fuel consumption (Gas): 160–320 g/h
- Water capacity: 10 litres
- Air flow rate: Max. 287 m3/h
- Power consumption (at 230V): 3.9A / 7.8A
- Power consumption (at 12V): Heating up boiler 0.2A up to temporary max. of 5.6A (average approx. 1.1A)
- Water pressure: MAX 2.8 Bar**Please note in addition to the installation dimensions, extra space must be provided as appropriate for the gas and water connections as well as the drain valve.